Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Have there been instances where bursaunionbank.tk was used

Customer Question

Have there been instances where bursaunionbank.tk was used falsely to scam people
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I am not finding any such listing for "Bursa Union Bank" can you please explain your dealings or encounter with them as scam emails frequently make up names of very legitimate sounding institutions that are fake. Can you give us the details of your situation please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bursaunionbank is a foreign conglomerate. Go to your browseer and type www.bursaunionbank.tk
Thank you for your reply, but that web address comes up as invalid in my browser (I checked that before I even replied to you) and you still have not answered by question to you about telling us more complete information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've established an offshore bank account with this institution and the fact that you can't get a website by typing www.bursaunioinbank.tk in your browser makes this site totally useless. Cancel my CC charge
You are correct, this site is useless when customers do not communicate with experts. You can get a refund from customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpI am sorry you had issues with how this site operates, it is not for everyone I am afraid. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did answer you, idiot. What, my computer is tghe only onbe that can access this website. Again, this is uselessd so cancel my CC payment, period. Do not reply further
Thank you for your professional reply. I have informed you of how to get your refund, unless you missed that above. If you missed it, please go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and follow those directions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Quit responding with your lame ass responses. CANCEL MY PAYMENT> IF NOT I'll CONTACT MY CC PROVIDER AND DISPUTE THE CHARGE Period End of story
I can see you are good at following directions. I cannot cancel anything for you, you must contact customer service and STOP RESPONDING TO ME AS I MUST RESPOND EVERY TIME YOU REPLY TO ME BECAUSE THE SYSTEM MAKES ME. SO PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOUR REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.