Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.
10285032

Is there any complain, lawsuit or any other law related action

Customer Question

Is there any complain, lawsuit or any other law related action against Milam Equipment
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I have not found any suits against them in the online records, but that does not mean they have not been sued or threatened with suit and have settled. It also does not include any small claims actions, which we cannot see in an online search and you would have to go to the local court to find out that information, since it is public record. The BBB does not list the reasons for the complaints, only whether or not they were resolved, as you found out. There are no other avenues that list detailed complaints about their services. 3 complaints though are not many for a company that is in business any amount of time.