Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.
10285032

It has taken me months to get this business started because

Customer Question

It has taken me months to get this business started because of the many problems to get my omnitrainingonline.com ebay pay pal snags starting my pay pal account.I have already paid $7,000 upfront and have not been able to make a cent on this so called business because the pay pal account is frozen.The trainer who helped me to set up the pay pal account,tried to put the next phase of this business fee of $2,500 on my account which was approved for $4,500 .This drew up a red flag for pay pal and now I can go no farther until I can prove who I am with a picture I D and a legal document not more than one year old .I do not have the information they want from me.This whole thing has been nothing but a headache from the start.I tried several times to cancel and get out of this mess, but without success.I know I initialed contracts and some kind of a so called signature ,and I was told that I could not get out of it.My credit cards are maxed out and I have been really stressed out over all of this.I am sorry I ever got involved.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are my chances of getting out of tis mess?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. If they have not performed what they agreed to perform for you, they are in breach of contract. You need to read your contract with them to see if you can sue for breach or if you have to file for arbitration, but either way, your issue here is that this company has not performed as they agreed and they have caused your accounts to be frozen and you to not be able to proceed with their program. You can also file a complaint with the state attorney general concerning their unfair and deceptive business practice, but in most of these situations you would need to sue the company here for breach of contract.