Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I know Zoey told to have no more to do with general But s

Customer Question

I know Zoey told to have no more to do with general ***** ***** But his real name is***** pace a us retired general I would like to know where he is now he told me he is under oath and over to Afghanistan and back to the us when he is called. I also found out he has a son and daughter and grandchild. I am very curious.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

So your scammer confesses to you that he is not General ***** ***** but he's General Peter Pace instead. And you believe him???? I know you'd like to think that some very important man is desperately in love with you. But think with your head instead of your heart.

The General hasn't been on active duty since 2007. He lives with his wife and children in Virgina where he's involved in the financial industry in a civilian capacity, sitting on the board of directors of several Virginia companies while working as an operating partner of a financial firm. He lives with his wife in Ft. Myer, Virginia. Here's his present resumé.

He's no more on some kind of secret mission involving Afghanistan than I am. And you're just kidding yourself if you don't walk away from this scammer and move on with your life.