Loren, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney/Hearing Officer
17897874

Was told that I had won a 4 day cruise, would only have to

Customer Question

Was told that I had won a 4 day cruise, would only have to pay $180 to $225. Is suppose to pay for all food and drinks. (Not alcoholic)
Will pay for (2) Plane tickets port to port. Does that mean if you are leaving from Pitts. airport, that you have to pay for that yourself? I guess there is a meeting this Friday night, Oct. 9th to explain everything. What should I look for to make sure it is not a scam?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Generally, these cruises are to hold you captive to sell a timeshare. It sounds as if they will pay airfare.All I can tell you is to read everything several times before signing and giving a credit card. Better yet, do not sign anything under pressure at the meeting and insist that you be allowed to take the documents home overnight to review before committing. If they refuse, take a pass.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?