Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is wealth development center a scam or do they deliver what

Customer Question

Is wealth development center a scam or do they deliver what they say?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

There is a work at home company called Wealth Development Center which is the subject of many complaint and rip-off reports on the web. You can read them here. If this is the company you are hoping will make you your fortune, you ought to avoid it.

The work at home industry online is almost entirely crooked. The best types of jobs are the ones that will interview you in the manner of standard hiring practices, which will offer you a position based on your ability and your experience, and will pay for any training or start up fees. The get rich quick programs on the web that promise a fortune for doing next to nothing and which allow anyone to become employed who pays an up-front fee generally enrich nobody but the owner of the website.

If the above reports do not relate to the site you are interested in, please give me the web address and/or a snail mail location for this company, and I will look into it.