Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Just an update to my previous request I have been requested

Customer Question

just an update to my previous request I have been requested for $50000 to pay a so called bail application as the person[tracy triance] got to the airport to come home but got stopped at the gate of customs.she so called has checks for sales of $300000
to cash in Australia but I have told her to get her customers to pay up,but would not take no for an answer.there were certain threating type words in the emails she sent. the emails sometimes have stressed me out and I will have to sell my home to make things
ok with Centrelink and my pension fund totalling $80000. it would be appreciated to investigate if this person does exist in Australia,says she lives in Ballarat and if there is anything I can do to get my money back. she says she will pay me back when she
gets home but when that will be I have no idea.the ticket home says Friday I will wait and see. your sincerely***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

Cease all contact with her and do not send her any money. If you didn't read her emails, you wouldn't be stressed out. There is nothing she can or will really do to you. If she were truly in custody, she'd have no way to reach you at all. Prisoners are not allowed to have computer access or to keep mobile phones, This would have been confiscated as contraband.

It is not your responsibility to pay someone's bail, especially one whom you have never met personally. To send money -- and I'm sure she'd want it wired via Western Union or MoneyGram to a private individual rather than to the prison itself because the whole situation is a lie.

People who commit this kind of fraud are characteristically non-violent. They are interested in money and not in exposure. The possibility of her or her friends turning up on your doorstep to exact some kind of revenge is nil. But if you're fearful for your safety, block all contact and report her and anyone else who contacts you about her to your police. They will all stop bothering you as soon as they see they can't get money from you.

To repeat, she only has power over you if you keep allowing her to manipulate your feelings. WALK AWAY FROM THIS. This is not a real situation. It is a scam we hear over and over and over every day here. It will go away, as soon as you stop all communication.