Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Just checking a girl is who she says she is..she lives in kumasj

Customer Question

Just checking a girl is who she says she is..she lives in kumasj ghana..she has blonde hair she has sent me photos of herself and i have no doubt they are of the same girl..but need to be sure would you help me please
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She says on her f.b.profile she was educated abroad but having spoke on the phone she has a broad african accent
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

The odds of her being a beautiful blond and living in Kumasi, Ghana are very, very low.

In fact, the email address traces to an African male named Elton Boat, who is the real person behind the scam. If you spoke to a woman, she's part of the team of scammers. But she's definitely not the woman in the photo. He also uses the name of Elton Blaze Carter.

Romance scammers generally download the photos they send their targets from the web, though sometimes they use the photos of other victims they have scammed. If you are not convinced by what I've already told you, please upload your photos with your reply, and I will see if I can find further information.