Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Caring Hearts, LLC- Florida based business. I have attempted

Customer Question

Caring Hearts, LLC- Florida based business. I have attempted to find out about any business reviews. The company is not listed with the BB bureau and there's nothing online that I could find.
Manta listed them as established in 2005; yet the business owner, Tara Payne stated they've been in business for 11 years.. They're currently located in Port St. Richey and train people to have non-medical and/or medical based home health care.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.Please give me the telephone number, email, and or website that you may have for the company or their contact persons.This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello,You have not responded with the information I requested (telephone number, email, and or website that you may have for the company or their contact persons) so I am going to post what I do have. Feel free to reply to compare the information you have on them so we can see whether this is the same company.There is such a company in FL. Here is what Florida has on them:Detail by Entity NameFlorida Limited Liability CompanyCARING HEARTS, LLCFiling InformationDocument NumberL07000104200FEI/EIN NumberNONEDate Filed10/15/2007StateFLStatusINACTIVELast EventADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORTEvent Date Filed09/26/2008Event Effective DateNONEPrincipal Address328 PALMAS CIRCLEST AUGUSTINE, FL 32086Mailing Address328 PALMAS CIRCLEST AUGUSTINE, FL 32086Registered Agent Name & AddressROSA, DENISE R328 PALMAS CIRCLEST AUGUSTINE, FL 32086Authorized Person(s) DetailName & Address Title MGR ROSA, DENISE R328 PALMAS CIRCLEST AUGUSTINE, FL 32086 Annual ReportsNo Annual Reports FiledYou can see more HERE.However, the business owner (well, manager/partner/etc) is listed as someone else (see link). One may wish to ask why this is so. Now scammers have been known to steal identities of actual, real companies and pretend to be them. Let me know if you wish to compare what information you have on them.I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.