Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.
10285032

Is Plusoption Real or a SCAM

Customer Question

HEllO, is Plusoption Real or a SCAM, they won't get back to me when i email them, they won't answer my chat messages, they won't, talk to me on the phone, when i ring the Compliance Department, it goes to my Manager on the Trading Platform every time, i Traded with him tonight ,and he lost $3000, after that he wanted me to Trade more Money and i told him that i only had my withdrawal money left, and he stopped communicating with me, i am a Pensioner and went into the Trading to try and compensate the Pension, and now i am in Debt, and i am worried that the Trades that haven't expired yet,that are supposed to be good ones, i am not going to get back!! my Manager Martin Millar, said that they will be good Profits when they expire on the 18th of this month, and the 25th of this month, and the 30th of this month, i would appreciate your feedback. Muriel XXX
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Many of these binary option companies are not legitimate and there is very little information out there on this company. The reason there is little information on many of these companies is because they form overnight, take money and then disappear and reform under another name. The fact that there is ZERO information about them online is a big red flag and as such that is a warning to you to proceed cautiously. Binary options are a huge risk because the companies claiming to trade them are mostly scams, more than in any other type of trading.Any time there is a loss and they want more money, this is yet another red flag here as well, since that is a common theme of these types of boiler room scams. You need to NOT send them any money at all. You need to also file a complaint with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, because they do indeed regulate these companies and investigate them. See: http://www.cftc.gov/LawRegulation/Enforcement/OfficeofDirectorEnforcement