How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question

Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 27635
Experience:  Lawyer.
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U

Customer Question

need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U.S.1 SEBASTIAN, FL 32958 HOW TO CONTACT USPS AT JASPER, IN 47546
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened. If you sent the package via the US mail, the postal inspector can help you stop it. You can dial 1-***-***-**** and press 2 for emergency 24/7 assistance. You'll be routed to a special operator if you call before tomorrow morning. Here is more information: You can also call 1-***-***-****, but you may have better luck on the weekends with the first number rather than the second. Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you, ***** ***** luck. I hope you can stop the package.

Related Fraud Examiner Questions