Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.
26798026

Need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U

Customer Question

need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U.S.1 SEBASTIAN, FL 32958 HOW TO CONTACT USPS AT JASPER, IN 47546
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened. If you sent the package via the US mail, the postal inspector can help you stop it. You can dial 1-***-***-**** and press 2 for emergency 24/7 assistance. You'll be routed to a special operator if you call before tomorrow morning. Here is more information:https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/phoneus.aspx You can also call 1-***-***-****, but you may have better luck on the weekends with the first number rather than the second. Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you, ***** ***** luck. I hope you can stop the package.