How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question

Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 112773
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U

Customer Question

need to stop a package I mailed to ALLEN WOODY 13600 U.S.1 SEBASTIAN, FL 32958 HOW TO CONTACT USPS AT JASPER, IN 47546
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. If there is fraud involved, you need to contact the US Postal Inspector's Office ( and you need to get them involved. They can stop the delivery or may actually track the package and follow it to set up and see who receives the package and arrest them. The US Postal Inspector has the only authority right now to stop the delivery and they are not generally working on weekends, but their contact information is on that link I provided.