Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Iwent to now if this a scam;Its from John Petterson. American

Customer Question

Iwent to now if this a scam;Its from John Petterson. American Cash award. 3.5 million dollore. Phone number 1-***-***-****
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Yes, this is a scam, I am sorry to say. Please note the red flags:1) If you do not remember entering, how could you win?2) The number(###) ###-####is already linked to a scam call according to a public database online.3) There is no such thing as "American Cash Awards." This is made up.So yes, this is a scam. Please do not respond. Please do not give them your personal information or any money. Please block the number.Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.