Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is cash code a scam

Customer Question

is cash code a scam
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question.

Do you you have a website for this company. There are many with similar names and I want to be sure I am looking into the correct one.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

I was hoping to hear from you before writing an answer, but I'll give you a reply and then you can follow up if you need further details or have any information that you think may cause me to change my answer.

I think you are talking about the claims of a company named Cash Code that offers predictive software for binary option trading. There have been many similar types of companies hyping similar types of products, all with very similar names.

You do not want to pay money to get and download any unsolicited software from a company with which you have never dealt. They can embed malware in your computer, steal your credit card number and your deposit and get enough information about you to commit serious identity theft. Or, even if they are not interested in doing that and are really encouraging you to trade binary options, the software determines the brokers you trade with because they get a commission from them, and trading is inevitably with unregulated binary option brokers.

We get many, many complaints about unregulated binary brokers who make unauthorized trades from your funds and lose them all for you or who won't let you withdraw your alleged winnings. If a binary broker is unregulated, anything goes as they normally operate somewhere off shore where they cannot be found and are outside of the reach of your law and financial regulatory agencies if/when anything goes wrong, which it very often does.

In any case, as to the software itself, we have also had many complaints about similar software. There is no such thing as a foolproof system that will make you a great deal of money on the market. If such a program really existed, the person behind the binary code program wouldn't need to sell it. He'd have all the money that he could ever possibly need and there would be no reason to sell or give away his secret. In fact, there is every reason for him to keep it to himself.

There is no magical formula to become a rich person. It takes hard work, brains and 24/7 commitment. While not necessarily an outright scam, binary code programs are just another get-rich scheme on the web, which, like all the rest of them, prey on the unemployed, the disabled, the people on fixed incomes and the stay-at-home parents who want to keep the wolf from their door during a time of economic crisis.

Its hallmarks are wildly stated claims. A promise that it won't cost you (it will. There's nothing free about it because you're going to spend and lose your money) and usually a link to a loud aggressive infomercial which promises you the moon and tells you nothing about what you're paying for.

But in fact, there's no documentation that anyone is getting rich from binary code programs, except for the people behind the program who will use your email address and contact you about more and more things that you can spend your money on.

That's what this is all really all about.

Avoid!