Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Is pch a scam or not, I been playing years and I won't

Customer Question

is pch a scam or not, I been playing for four years and I won't to know the truth.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.Publishers Clearing House is not a scam. It is real. They have been around since 1962. However, due to the multitude of people enrolling for their games, sweepstakes, etc, chances of winning are very, very slim.NOTE that scammers often pretend to be PCH. It is important to always verify any claimed "win" by PCH by contacting PCH. See HERE for more.I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.