Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

My name is***** live in Surfside, FL 33154, I Bank

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I live in Surfside, FL xxxx, I Bank with Bank of America; I received my credit Card yesterday and there is a charge on it from OTL *ScoreSense.com for $29.95, this is a charge that was not purchased by me. I called the company and they canceled it....as I don't know anything about it. They told me to write to you ahd tell you that someone must have put it on my credit card, Did I do this property. I am an 86 old woman and my card was in my wallet. As far as I know, I missed the card for a day or two, but it was in my wallet and not out of hands. I did order a new card from Bank of America and called them when I received the new one in the mail. Is there anything more I can tell you. My phone no. is 305-xxx-xxxx; the last 4 nos of my soc. security are 5554 [I think}
I thought I had typed all of my situation above.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did the Bank reverse the charge? Did you report it to your bank's fraud department?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid a charge of $35.00...why do I need to pay more?
Thank you for your reply.
I am not here to take advantage of you, so what I can tell you is that we cannot trace who made the charge. If you reported it to your bank's fraud division, the only other thing you can do is report the credit card fraud to the police, but they would defer to the bank's fraud unit. As such, you have already done everything you can do and you can contact this site's customer service and get your deposit money you paid refunded to you as we cannot do anything more for you than you have done already.
You can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and ask for the refund.