Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Does the name stephen dapper sound familiar as a scammer

Customer Question

does the name stephen dapper sound familiar as a scammer
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please give me a bit more information? How did you meet, what is his claimed background, etc? Where is he? What nationality does he claim?
Scammers often steal real identities. So I cannot go off a name alone. Please tell me more. Thanks!
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i met him online and he seems genuine from nigeria,lagos but i know there is a lot of scammers i just want to be sure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he said he has 2 kids a boy and a girl and his wife died
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Does he claim to be a US Citizen or US Lawful Permanent Resident working in Nigeria, or stationed there, etc?
Is he a student, nurse, soldier?
Can you give me a link to his online profile on any social site, or provide a photo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he can call me anytime today
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Is he a student, nurse, soldier?