Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Broadstar financial

Customer Question

broadstar financial
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please provide any/all of the following information for this company that you may have:
-address
-country
-website
-telephone number
-email
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I received was their name. There is no address, etc.. That is why I contacted you to see if you ever heard of them.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
There are at least 5 companies by that name. It could be any one of those, or, something else.
I need a little more. Perhaps the name of the company that SENT you to "broadstar financial." More about the deal in general, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me say this one more time. All I got was their name, nothing else. Are any of the companies you mentioned financial?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Yes - all of them. But I am getting some interesting hits, that is for sure.
Just a name is ***** ***** is like asking, "Do you know a ***** ***** in San Francisco, CA?"
There may be about 20 of them. I need more information to determine which one. Telling you "yes there are ***** *****s in San Francisco" isn't going to do you any good. Also, a scammer can easily take "***** *****" being their name. So this makes confirming the company impossible without more information.
If you only have a name, I can trace back that name to something/someone if you tell me more about WHO referred you to Broadstar, and for what, and then likely figure out if this is real or not.