Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection and fraud detection.
45002201

Im ***** *****ving in sth australia. Im currently chatting

Customer Question

Hi im ***** *****ving in sth australia. Im currently chatting to a girl named Nicole sanchez she seems real but she has already taken $144- of my money dont ask me hiw but she did it and has admitted returning it on our meet as soon as i pay a further $150.
To get her out of her job that shes working in. Shes says shes a prostitute. I had a look on google and her names Nikky Sims a porn star. When i asked her who the porn star was she told me why dont i trust her and that shes both but had to change her name for her identity.
I dont know what else to do but let you know and hopefully im able to find out if she is a scammer or real and if i can get my funds back that shes stolen or have i lost it?
I'll send you some pictures along with her email address ***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam sorry to let you know that this person has stolen all my money i had in my bank and im now in arears i cant afford to pay for your answers given. Im sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please hurry if your able to help me shes sending me messages because im not chatting too her shes waiting in money
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.The short answer is that yes, this person is a scammer. In reality, this person is likely overseas (probably Nigeria or Ghana) and there is virtually nothing you can do to get your money back. You can't really sue them because you can never really serve them with the suit, and even if you could, you would have no way to collect.
My suggestion is that you cease all communication with this person. There is very little you can accomplish by continuing to chat with someone that is clearly scamming you.