Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I met this lady on a dating site and we seemed to hit it

Customer Question

Hi. I met this lady on a dating site and we seemed to hit it off. But right away shewanted to go off the site, so I did. We exchanged emails and then phone numbers where we have been texting daily. Right away things don't add up. She lied where she was born, demanded I delete my profile on the site. Started asking for money refused to call me on the phone. Saying her phone mouthpiece is broken yet she has sent me pictures. So I am not sure. I have all the pictures and texts.i want to know what to do. If you need her info let me knowknow. Please help!!!
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell me:
1) Where does she claim that she lives?
2) Does she claim to be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident?
3) What is the phone number you have for her?
4) If you can, upload any photos you have of her so I can see if they have tagged as a scammer.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.