Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

My friend Leslie ********* is stationed in Dijbouti, Africa

Customer Question

My friend Leslie ***** is stationed in Dijbouti, Africa as a Seabee. Her Unit is supposed to be home in Jacksonville, Fl. in about two weeks. Her X-Boy Friend has stolen her Cell Phone number ******* from her. The owner of this service has been so kind as to give people using their service freedom to use without charge. This man whose first name is ***** ***** had the phone changed to his name.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Is your friend someone you actually know in person from the States? What is the question you wish to ask about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I've known Leslie Gongomas for more than two years. She is 51 years of age. Divorced the has 3 grown children and two aboy and a girl about 12 and 9. She is in the Naval Reservce, serving in the Seebee Unit. Her Seebee Unit has been in Dijbouti, Africa about eight to nine months. She lives in Jacksonville, fla. Please help me.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. You posted this in fraud examiner and I thought perhaps you'd met a military romance scammer.
I still need you to tell me what you want to know or what you expect us to be able to do for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you working with Bank of America on fraud cases?
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer is simply a general information service. We have no affiliation with Bank of America. I suspect we're not going to be able to be of any service to you. If you think otherwise, please ask your question. If you agree with my suspicion you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.