Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Do you check international accura ghana

Customer Question

do you check international accura ghana
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Please give enough details so that I can understand what you need to know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zoey , I have a women who lives in Acura Ghana
Her e-mail address is truelovesarah 2021 @ yahoo.com
Her name is***** Her phone number is + 233###-##-####
I have been in contact with her since November.I am considering flying her from there to Tennessee, Nashville to get to Know each other .I am curious are you aware of any fraud romance schemes connected to her .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also her uncles names is Otto Evans She has a sister named Lenora she is about 33 .Her Birthdate is 1-2-1982and She has a friend named Sahadatu Mohammed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** woops I go by Danny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another reason I ask .She states her mother is in hope hospital with high BP and want treat her till they get paid. It was about 300.00 .I sent it to western union in Acura and they gave her some excuse that the processing went wrong .She had a valid ID but Western Union but I was told that she had a rep as being fraudulent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She seems to me to be a sincere woman looking for a relationship long term also .The WU through me for a loop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My E-mail address is***@******.*** and my phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure if you need any more information I will try to comply
Danny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for some reason I get disconnected . I have a work E-mail address it is outlook***@******.*** I will catch you later maybe
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the prompt reply. It takes some time to look up information and write a reply. I am sorry for the delay. You and I cannot communicate by phone or email except as a premium service for additional money. Otherwise the site terms of service do not allow it. If you want email, let me know and I will send you the information.
The last name Abdul Razak has been associated with several Malaysian romance scams, but the first name was not Sarah and the scammer was a phony Barrister. A Sarah Abdul Razak has a Twitter account and claims to be Malaysian. Is this her?
https://twitter.com/sarahabdulrazak
Scammers change names and phone numbers all of the time, so the fact that there are no scam reports about her doesn't mean a thing. Do you have photos of her you can upload with your reply? How much money have you sent her so far and for what apart from the $300. If Western Union tells you she's a scammer, they would know. They were sued for letting these payments for bogus emergencies go through, and so they now use computer data to check for and store information about fraud.
Here's the most important thing. The #1 sign of a romance scam is when an online romance asks you for money. No matter how good the reason seems or how long you've talked to her, until you have met in person, you are only strangers. And strangers don't ask other strangers for money unless they are con artists or thieves.
So, if you're even thinking about a romance, DON'T SEND HER ANY MONEY. But if you want to pay for her plane fare to Nashville you should NEVER wire the money to an internet romance or to somebody she claims is her so-called travel agent.
If she really wants to see you, she will give you the full name that is on her passport and her passport number, so that you can book the flight here in her name via your credit card. That gives you buyer protection for the price of the tickets. She'd be able to get the eTicket and all she'd have to do would be to check in on line the night before the flight and show up at the airport with her passport and visa and she'd be good to go.
Don't let her tell you that you can't do that in Ghana. YOu can do that the world over. Don't let her tell you that she needs anything more than a passport and a tourist visa. She doesn't.
If she's for real, then it's you she wants and not your money, and she'll give you no argument. If she puts up a fuss, claims you don't trust her, or tries to talk you out of this, then the only reason for that is she's not who, what or where she says she is and she's only looking for money.