Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is money. do a scam also Robbin. he and the phone number is

Customer Question

Is money. do a scam also Robbin. he and the phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Please provide some additional details so that I understand what you're asking. Who is Robbin and why does he want $1,000 from you? What information are they asking for from you?
Use the reply tab below to respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name my address my zip code monthly income
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Your situation makes complete sense to you because you are living with it. But you haven't given me enough information for me to know what you are dealing with and to check it out.
Why would you give some stranger you clearly don't know $1,000 and your personal identifying information and monthly salary? What's in it for you??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They will give me $200,000.00 dollars for the &1000.00 dollars I seen them which I have not done.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
No, they won't give you anything. This is a typical advance fee fraud. Do not send them any money.
If $200,000 is already supposedly yours, then you don't have to pay for what's yours. The up front fee is the #1 sign of a scam. If they really had money for you and there were any transfer expenses, they would just subtract the $1,000 from the money they have for you and send youa a check for $199,000. The only reason to make you pay anything out of your own pocket to collect money already supposedly yours is because they really have no money for you. They are just looking to steal $1,000 and your personal identifying information.
Cease contact with the scammers. Send no money. Report the fraud to the FBI at IC3.gov.