Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I am very concerned about Oppinheimer. It always seems something

Customer Question

I am very concerned about Oppinheimer. It always seems something fishy is going on . How do I investigate further. It is not my Broker it is operations. I am still waiting for my IRA deposit that should have been in my account on the 2nd. This is not the first time this has happened. Thank you for all of your help
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you looked at your contract with the fund yet to determine if they are in compliance with that contract, which is what they are bound to comply with?
What is your "concern" and what do you mean about investigating further? Have you spoken to your broker about the issues?