Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

IS BINARYBOOK A REGULATED COMPANY

Customer Question

IS BINARYBOOK A REGULATED COMPANY
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature; and (C) There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.
Shalom, shmi Ely v' ani orech din b'USA.
1) What do you mean by "regulated company?" Regulated as in REAL? Or, regulated as in regulated on the stock exchange?
2) Also, I need to know the information on this company - the website, email, address, telephone number, etc - anything you have, please.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that there are companies that are not regulated .As far as I understand there are rules for companies dealing in BINARY OPTIONS.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Is THIS the company you are asking about?
https://www.binarybook.com/