Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is binarypromos.club a scam

Customer Question

is binarypromos.club a scam
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Do you have a web address and/or a snail mail address for this company? Is the broker you're trading with regulated by any financial regulatory authority?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just answer the question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do we pay for nothing as with the normal lawyers etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer? f**k you.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Okay. If you're not willing to provide me with even basic information about your situation, this will have to be very general:
At best, ***** ***** is very volatile and risky. Your government does not regulate binary brokers. While it's not illegal for you to engage in binary option trading in Australia, you don't get the same special protections that you can get with, for example, stock investments.
This means that binary brokers in Australia can do pretty much whatever they want unless they are answerable to foreign regulatory authorities. We get tons of complaints from Australians who have lost a great deal of money trading with unregulated brokers.
Here is a list of brokers who are actually regulated. If they rip you off, you have legal recourse through their licensing authorities.
http://www.bonusbinaryoptions.net/regulated-binary-option-broker-who-really-has-a-licence
Yours is not on this list, which means you have no protection. If you cannot even give me a website or a location for this, and I can't turn one up on a general web search, how are you going to find them when you lose your money and start screaming "fraud?" The answer is you won't be able to.
Avoid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I apologise for my angry words. Hope you have a nice day/night. Cheers.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate the apology. Thanks.
It's 6:49 AM here and our answers on this site are not canned. I had to try to look up this company and I couldn't find it, which was why I was hoping you could help.
Avoid any that are unregulated for the sake of your own safety. You have no idea how many complaints we get daily from Aussies about dishonest binary brokers.