Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Greeting My Name Is ***** ***** I have 1 a partner awa turkmani

Customer Question

Greeting My Name Is ***** ***** I have 1 a partner awa turkmani her late Father hansan left her an inheritance .Her problem she is a refuge status she can not by law
cant make money decessions she has to have a partnfr from the u s to be a trustie of her late fathers inherence in the sume of 4.5 million us dollars the money is na accountin the british arab commercial bank plc in London I have an email from the bank.stating when I doccouments together with in 48 hour will wire the sum of 4.5 million to my nominated bank account I have this as proof that I am not a nut case. also I have also the number to british arab commercial bank plc in London uk I am having trouble getting the money for the documents and cannot receve the money to pay for them please advise thanks in advance
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
I know that you don't want to believe that this is not a hoax, but you never have to pay anything to receive an inheritance, and asking you for money is the #1 sign of a romance scam. The estate itself pays all of its own bills to clear the estate for distribution, and only after it has accomplished all of that is the money given to the beneficiaries with no strings attached.
Romance scams are scripted. That is, they follow general patterns. It;s a standard ploy in romance scams for the woman to claim that she has an inheritance coming and in many cases, it's even contingent on finding the right man. Then -- tag you're it. As the "right man" you will be expected to wire money via Western Union or MoneyGram to get her money released from the security company or bank where she says her fortune is so that she can claim it, bring it to the States, and the two of you can live happily and wealthily ever after. Only trouble is, she is lying to you. There is no inheritance. There is only a ploy to phish for your personal identification details and your money. And more money, and more money and more money, until you wise up or go broke, whichever happens first.
I know you don't want to believe me, but you can see other recent scam warnings about Awa Turkmani here:
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=254708
I can guess also that the documents you are supposed to pay for are anti-terrorist anti money laundering certificates. These are not real documents. They only exist in romance scams. They just give your scammer a believable reason to ask you for money.
Don't send her any. This IS a hoax.
If you would like to show me photos of her and whatever proof you have, I can show you how they are forgeries.
Use the reply tab below to upload your documents.