How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question

Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Consultant
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 112761
Experience:  24+ years law enforcement. Licensed Attorney.
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I go about filing a police report or a scam report with

Customer Question

How do I go about filing a police report or a scam report with someone I have name, phone number and email address of, and all my correspondence with this person?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the party is in Philadelphia and they are committing a fraud then you need to contact the police in Philadelphia, since they would be the law enforcement agency that would have jurisdiction over this person.
In addition to filing a police report for theft by fraud against the individual, you can also file a civil lawsuit against him in court in Philadelphia and seek any money damages that they have caused you to incur.