Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

LPackage sent ot ***** ***** ***** Kissimmee, Fl.

Customer Question

lPackage sent ot ***** ***** ***** Kissimmee, Fl. 34744 Scammer inercepted the package and ilnstead having it returned to the sender. He sent it to one of his people. I want the package returned to me the sender, Burl Wyckoff, 5320 N. Bremont Way, Prescott Valley AZ. 86314 Package was a $600 money order. Scamers Name is ***** *****. I don't know who he sent it to, Maybe himself Help Please. My phone is(###) ###-####
The tracking number is *****###-##-####U S.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
How was the package sent? (mail, fed ex, UPS) Who was the sender of the package? Where was the package sent from? How is it that you know that someone intercepted the package? Do you actually know the ***** ***** and scammer or are they just internet contacts you have never met on real time? Why do you refer to him as a scammer?