Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Miller Peak Management Wall St New York

Customer Question

Miller Peak Management Wall St New York
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. I am a NYS criminal lawyer.
According to the New York Secretary of State, which requires all corporations doing business in the state to be registered with them for tax purposes, there is no such company as Miller Peak Management in New York State. You can see the Secretary of State's website here:
http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/bus_entity_search.html
That pretty much says it all. They are a fraud.
The company website's WHOIS shows that the site was created back in September 2014, and it will expire in 3 more months. The company has also contracted with a private proxy service from Panama to hide the name of the site owner and the company's actual location.
I cannot find the number of businesses with Wall Street addresses, but I am quite sure it would have to be in the thousands. This company's address on its website is insufficient. It needs a business or a suite number to be found, and of course it won't have one, because the business isn't real.
If you've been offered a so-called job by this firm, turn it down. YOu'll be swindled. If you got a call from a so-called broker from this firm with an attractive but time sensitive investment opportunity, turn that down too, because you are the target of a boiler room investment scam.
Send them no money. Report them to Scamwatch.gov.au to warn others.