Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Licensed Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney / former Law Enforcement Agent
26296561

Was contacted by aSandra Manley on line claiming agent,that

Customer Question

Was contacted by aSandra Manley on line claiming agent,that I had won .Used a friends name to tell me it was reall. To get the money I had to send 750.00 dollars right away ,that my name was on the winners list foolishly I sent the money.Then I was told to send 600.00 dollars for U.P.S. To deliver all while the friend kept telling me it was ok she got her money already It was face books permotional lotto.When I said I couldn't get more money.she pushed a little more then was gone
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a licensed attorney and former law enforcement agent.
I will be happy to answer your question.
Unfortunately you have became a victim of common "lotto" scam.
The only thing that can be done is such situation, is to report the crime to the local police, your local FBI office and also with the Internet Crime Control Center at www.ic3.gov.
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Do you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.