Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

My husband gave me a work cell, and has been setting up by

Customer Question

My husband gave me a work cell, and has been setting up by his cell and making sites in my name. i want to report him for the this. How?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
My apologies but what exactly do you mean by 'sites'--is he creating networks in your name, or creating web pages, or dating profiles? What exactly is he doing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
gmailils and playing and hacking and posting tracking and its acompany phone .Its been driving me crazy because I cant shut them down he is setting up for a divorce. I in a child support case , with my ex, 132,000
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an att. for that case how ever I found out he added his self as client 2 . She has not returned any calls from me in almost 3 months
I am sorry, added himself how? Is he claiming that this attorney is also his attorney? Have you consider retaining a new attorney to help you?