Tina, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 25 years business and legal experience.
4460311

Can you give me info on Davidson group ltd on mortgage loans, is it a

Customer Question

Can you give me info on Davidson group ltd on mortgage loans, is it a scam or legit
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
Does the company do business under any other name that you know of? In which state are they located?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Owner is Antonio Kenneth davidson
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet address is Davidson groups. Net
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
I see. Unfortunately, with such little information, I am not finding anything on this company. If you can find a physical location where they purport to be located, that may aid in obtaining more information about the company. Do you have an address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It should be on their internet site Davidson groups ltd.net
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
This company appears to have an A+ rating with the BBB, the highest rating possible, which does suggest it is not a scam.
Here is a link to the BBB report for your review:
http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/mortgage-lender/service-first-mortgage-the-davidson-group-in-garland-tx-90125694
They have been an accredited business since 2008 and have only had on reported complaint, which is also a good indicator that they fulfill their obligations to consumers as promised.
I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate my service when I have answered your questions so I will be compensated for my time assisting you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The info provided does not help me with the company portrayed on the website or the addresses listed on the site. After further research I found on my own that they are actually homes. I feel you should have found this out plus the fact that there is no business in Albany Oregon under that name. I request a full refund!