Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Sent to lexus Wayzata to have engine checked (big

Customer Question

sent to lexus Wayzata to have engine checked for gelling (big problem for lexus our year), was told motor bad but net gelling. got feist auto re check who found big problem gelling and we needed a new motor costing $6,600. I have bill Lexus gave me $233.00 for checking motor which I paid for with credit card later asked visa to stop payment however lexus after I told them of fraud also returned money to credit card said were sorrey for billing me for service not done...wondering how many persons Lexus billed for service not done..asked wyzata police sgt. for a report he would not (big business small town)
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
THank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but what is your question for us regarding this issue? You have received a refund of your money for the checking of the motor, did your motor get damaged because of something they did? Have you brought the car to another mechanic to determine if what the one dealer told you was incorrect?