Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Her name is***** living in Tamale, Ghana. do you have

Customer Question

her name is***** living in Tamale, Ghana. do you have info
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
How did you meet this person? What is she asking you to do or offering to do for you?
Do you have pictures? Social media profiles? An introductory email you can copy and paste for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meet her on whatapp she says she has falling love with me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
It's nearly impossible to determine if someone is a scam artist with just a name. There's no way to maintain an accurate database. That's why I asked so many questions.
Is she asking you for money? Is she claiming to be a Caucasian in Ghana? Someone there temporarily for business? Does she let you talk to her on the phone?
The only way to tell if it's a scam is to evaluate the entire relationship. If you're not comfortable making that information public, I can send you more information about exchanging private email, but I'm unfortunately not able to call you on the phone.