Megan C, CFE
Experience:  CPA with CFE certification and a Master of Accountancy from Ole Miss
23669918

Is California Creek University a legal College? It is said

Customer Question

Is California Creek University a legal College? It is said to be located in Irvine and San Francisco and a on line college since 1995.Its Accreditation is (ACFHE)
Accreditation Council for Further Higher Education. I Can't find the college on the mil list?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today :-)
This is not an accredited university -- the Department of Education has a list of colleges that are accredited and eligible to receive federal aid --- it's not on that list
http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.