Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is scambusters

Customer Question

is scambusters for real
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
The Better Business Bureau has had a file open on Scambusters since 2006. To date, they have had no complaints about the organization, which is based in North Carolina.
The website's WHOIS confirms that this site has been around since 1995 and that the site owner is located in Boone, North Carolina. There is no reason to believe that this site is a scam.
That said, scammers change up their personal details and incorporate variety into the pattern all the time. There is no site devoted to revealing scammers that would have a complete or up to date list of scams/scammers because they are always changing and evolving. So relying on just one source to protect you from internet scam, no matter how good that source may be, can get you incorrect information.
Use the reply tab below to give me details about what you're looking to learn and I'll be happy to add to my answer. But as to whether Scambusters.org is legitimate, the answer is that yes, it is.