Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Copy trade profit.com can a newbe trader profit with this?

Customer Question

copy trade profit.com can a newbe trader profit with this? I had asked about copy paste profit in error
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
This site is brand new. According to its website's WHOIS information, the domain name was just registered on April 18, 2015, which makes it only a couple of weeks old. That means that any claims of its success are lies, because it hasn't been around long enough for it to be reliably evaluated.
Also, the website owner is using a private proxy service to hide his identity and location. That's important because the website has no contact information either. If you get ripped off, you'll have nowhere to turn to get your money back. It's my experience that when a company won't tell you who and where they really are, they are up to no good.
You can see what I've just told you for yourself by going to www.domaintools.com and running the website address in their search box to get to the WHOIS.
All of these programs that promise quick and easy riches from your home are using deceptive advertising and marketing techniques to sucker you in to spending money on programs that only enrich the owner of the website. There is no quick and easy way to make a fortune. You know that's true because if it weren't we would all be rich.
Binary option trading is very much like gambling and is illegal in the US unless you are trading through a broker that is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. This isn't. Trading is very volatile and you can lose a lot of money. If you deal with unregulated brokers through this brand new website, you will have no legal recourse.
I suggest you avoid this, and that it's a likely scam