Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2007 expedition that had a bad TPMS, I had a tire

Customer Question

I have a 2007 expedition that had a bad TPMS, I had a tire shop replace the sensor, but now the dash message says I have a TPMS issue. All the tires are inflated correctly. How can I get that message to turn off ?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Did they program and retrain the new sensor to the vehicle with the special tool?

Do you know which codes for this system are stored?

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
They said it would automatically reset.I have a scan tool and there are no codes, just a message on the message center that says "Tire Pressure Sensor Fault"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yn7dikwohzfhca7/activate.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bb7g6ag3vda818/training.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znewx5lq49mu6x1/TPMS.pdf?dl=0

As you can see from the links above they are not plug and play, training and activation is needed. Can you do those steps and let me know if there are still issues?

Thanks Moose

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 days ago.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris