Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

THE RIDE IS TERRIBLE. I purchased it about a month ago. It

Customer Question

THE RIDE IS TERRIBLE. I purchased it about a month ago. It is a 2012 F250 superduty fx4 with a regular cab and eight foot bed. It had new Firestone transforce ht tires on it which I had road force balanced. I have also put four new blisten shocks on it. None of this seems to have helped.
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: I bought this truck about a month ago, the dealership said the tires were new. So as long as I have had this truck it has rode like this. The dealership suggested I drop the air pressure in my tires (this did not sound safe to me). other than that they have been no help.
JA: What year is your Eight?
Customer: Eight? As stated above it is a 2012. Also it had less than 14,000 miles on the truck.
JA: Are you fixing your Eight yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: See above comment.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jaybird61 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is Jay

When you say the ride is terrible are you saying it is rough or noisey?

Expert:  Jaybird61 replied 1 month ago.

Also i need to know what air pressure you are running in the tires versus what is on the sticker in the drivers door? There will be a different pressure front and rear.