Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2015 F350 cab and chassis with a bed on it and I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 F350 cab and chassis with a bed on it and I have lost tail lights. I think it is a fuse, not sure where to find it??
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: I would like to check the fuse
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Location of fuse please
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have worked on vehciels for over 40 years, just need to know the location, I have fuse panel off the lower kick panel inside passenger side
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

The rear parking lamps are not on a stand alone fuse. They are powered from the same circuit that powers all the other parking lights. You have a connector with pin resistance or a wire break issue. Can you check the yellow/blue wire at connector 1415.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2qpi4afnshke5f/yebl.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajqm082re8w7pcc/1415.png?dl=0

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris