Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

What fuse controlls the Gas and temp. gauge in a 2005 ford

Customer Question

what fuse controlls the Gas and temp. gauge in a 2005 ford 500
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Todd M replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. If you can give me just a few I will be able to check for your information. I just need to be sure I have the right Info. Are your dash gauges not working?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
not working
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Todd M replied 12 days ago.

Yes. I'm here. Just pulling up some information for you. Looks like the cluster gauges are not serviceable and you will have to replace the cluster.

Expert:  Todd M replied 12 days ago.

The instrument cluster is one unit and is not serviceable in this vehicle. The gauges gets their power and information from the pcm. If you are having problems with you gauges then either it will be the sending units, the cluster or the pcm. Could be a bad connection somewhere. Have you checked the connections to the cluster?

Expert:  Todd M replied 12 days ago.

Here is a diagram of the cluster.