Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2012 F-250 Ranch, 6.7 L, Sync Radio with Factory Sub and

Customer Question

2012 F-250 King Ranch, 6.7 L, Sync Radio with Factory Sub and Navigation.Need to know color diagram for the 2 wires feeding front tweeters in sail...........right front tweeter has white and white/brown...........which is + ?Which is positive to the driver's side tweeter?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

The front tweeters are spliced into the front door speakers both getting there input from the same 2 wires.

RF and LF tweeters are WH+ and WH/BN-

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris