Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have an 2005 F250 Diesel that just quit running and has

I have an 2005 F250 Diesel that just quit running and has 59,000 miles on it

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you have a scan tool to check the ICP pressure while cranking?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no i dont have a scan tool to check the pressure. but i checked on a few other things, that i think will help. while cranking the oil pressure gauge comes up to normal, and the rpm gauge also moves up.

As of right now this looks to be a FICM issue or the high pressure oil system pressure is to low. Internal leaks on this model are very common. A scan tool is needed to diagnose this to get to the next step.

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i have the f250 6.0 wont start . i got a scan gauge and checked the icp cranking pressure 1512 the fmp47.5key oni have osyc when cranking also showea codes po113 po677, could you help.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i have the f250 6.0 wont start. i got a scan gauge and checked the icp cranking pressure 1512 fmp 47.5 key on i have no sync while cranking also showes codes po113 po677 could you help, thanks

This post timed out on the 12th from no rating. I can not post any answers to follow up questions till the post is rated.