Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I have a Ford 6.0 with nozzle 2 and 4 change and two if it

Customer Question

I have a Ford 6.0 with nozzle 2 and 4 change and two if it was corrected but the four still fail
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 06
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I already changed the computer check the harness
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I always have trouble code p0272
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: If I delete the code immediately go away
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Then change the injector 4 times the computer check the harness is a Ford powerstroker 6.0
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

If you changed the injector 4 times and are still getting the codes, then change the harness out. If it still remains, the issue in in the FICM. The FICM isn't getting the reading back or it is sending wrong info to the PCM giving you the code.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.