Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

04 6.0 stalls at idle or when gas pedal is not depressed

Customer Question

04 6.0 stalls at idle or when gas pedal is not depressed will start back up 7 of 8 injectors have been replaced
JA: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?
Customer: seems to stall when driving and we release gas pedal example from reverse to drive or upon breaking to turn No light on
JA: What is the model of your '04 Ford?
Customer: Excurson 320k
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: probably take it to a shop tried investigating on internet for possible scenatios
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Does it stall out when engine is both hot and cold or just hot?

Are you noticing any smoke?

You mentioned it does it only at idle. I'm presuming if you rev the engine it will stay running?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy