Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Says service advance trac, 2012 fusion, The light just went

Customer Question

Says service advance trac
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2012 fusion
JA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The light just went on but it is gone now
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Where the mileage is, it said service advance trac (when I started the ignition and it only stayed on for about 10 minutes then went out
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I typically do not recommend phone calls, This is an automated request. DO not accept without me telling you I am requesting it. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

It is likely you have an ABS component failing. Can you have the ABS codes read?