Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I want to know where is the wiper control module location,

Customer Question

I want to know where is the wiper control module location
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes the fuse is good and I dont have power at the wiper conector
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: f150 2001 5.4 liter
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I check the fuses and relays they look good
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also check the continiuty on the switch knob and there is continuity in high speed
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I got some information on my ford f150 XL triton V8 5.4 L I wanted to know where the wiper control module is located in the truck
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The wiper control on your 2001 Is Incorporated into the GEM module which mounts to the back side of the interior fuse panel. See the location in the first link and the wiper wiring diagrams in the other links for testing reference.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Gem%20Jan%201.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Wiper%20Jan%201.pdf