Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2006 F250 Powerstroke. When I turn the switch for

Customer Question

I have a 2006 F250 Powerstroke. When I turn the switch for the 4wd the light on the dash does not come on nor does the 4wd engage. I've replaced the PVH on the fenderwell and I've replaced the T/C shift motor. Still nothing. I only found 30 amp relay (with a clear top) and it look to be good (not blown). Need help.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Lights come on when I start the truck then go out with the other lights after a couple seconds.
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, trying to fix it myself. I took it to a repair shop and they gave me two codes p1820 (Transfer case clockwise shift relay) and p1876 (transmission transfer case*****solenoid). I have replace the PVH solenoid and the transfer case shift motor.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Have you done these diagnostic steps for these codes yet? They are shown below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/testK.pdf

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris