Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Question about my f-150

Customer Question

Question about my f-150
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Are these the Ford tests you were asking for?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/testM.pdf

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The link to drop box does not work.

Just double checked it, all 8 pages loaded for me.

Are you on a home PC?

Is the link working?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is now, thanks. ***** read through it and checked a few things. Fuse in the engine compartment was blown, changed it out with a known good one for Fuse 69 (30A), then checked the one in the cab, it was not blown but change it out to another 10A just in case. Lights on the heated seat switches still come on like they did before and stay on. Still zero voltage at the red wire on the element of the seat.Sounds like next step is to run a Selt test on the HVAC module with a scan tool. Will the cheap over the counter OBT2 units from Auto zone do this or is this something that only a mechanic would have?

A cheap scan tool will not work. A more sophisticated one like what shop has will be needed. These tools are in the(###) ###-#### range.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris